7/03/2009

photographer for a day

My girlies are home!!!!! Ahhhhhh, I am complete again. They had a fantastic time and are anxious to be home and sleep in their own beds tonight.

The Illinois cousins brought the girls home and will continue on to Omaha to visit with family for a week or so. Grandma B had requested a little photo shoot while all of the kids were together, so I got to play photographer for a day. I took the kids over to a local park and bribed them with the playground equipment if they would hold still and smile nicely for me. Yeah, I'm smart like that.

:: drum roll please ::


Group Shot


Cousins


My precious babies



Individual Portraits


Generally I prefer to take candid action shots, but Grandma prefers the more traditional, portrait style of photos. They turned out pretty darn good, if I do say so myself.

EDIT: I went back to March of 2005, the last time I took photos of all of the kids together for a planned shoot. Oh. My. Gosh. Look at these little pumpkins!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!!