10/05/2009

not again

I have several lists of 'things I want to do/try/make/read'. I was thinking it might be a good idea to create a list of things I will NOT do, whether it be again or ever.

  1. Wash my hair with baking soda, then rinse with apple cider vinegar. I tried this 3 times last week and finally gave up on the idea since my hair was not only very dry, but also smelled like vinegar anytime I worked up a sweat.
  2. Have a garage sale. I'm fairly certain if you searched the archives I have made myself perfectly clear on this topic.
  3. Commit to a cleaning schedule. I must be in the mood to clean, and so far in my 36 years of life I have yet to control my moods. I simply cannot predict when the cleaning mood will strike, so let's just dump the schedule and toss the accompanying guilt.
  4. Yodeling. Yes, I have tried and no, I will not try again.
  5. Wear a white shirt. I am a stain magnet, so why test it and ruin a perfectly good white shirt?
  6. Eat foods that smell bad. Doesn't your olfactory system tie directly in to your taste bud system? Again, why test it?
  7. Wear uncomfortable shoes. When I was younger it was worth the discomfort and blisters in order to sport a pair of cute shoes. Now? Not so much.
  8. Pour an entire bottle of saline solution in EACH nostril ....... while hanging my head upside down from the couch. Sounded like a good idea at the time?
  9. Chemistry.
  10. Say to my hubby .... "Hey, let's build a compost bin and fill it with all sorts of rotten food matter and stinky plant matter. Then let's count the number of flies each time we have to add something to the compost bin." Yeah, not going there again.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You crack me up! I love it! :)