FINALLY, someone in a high falutin' position in Washington has their noggin screwed on right.
What's a proud citizen like myself to do?
You know it. Grab my (new and fancy and oh so cool) grocery cart, along with the handsome man who purchased it for me, and head on down to the market. Party on.
1. Ciabatta (sans olives) from la mie
3. suyo long cucumber, burpless cucumbers, eggs, wildflower honey, elderflower syrup and cherry tomatoes from BGF
4. vidalia onions from ......... some sweet older man with a stand
5. banana peppers from Crooked Gap Farm
6. my favorite soap in all the world: Herbal Harmony made by Karla Moore and sold by Prairieland Herbs
7. concord grape jelly from Victoria's Table because Ben really only likes grape jelly on his pb&j's.