- Ellie's BS numbers ran on the high side (250's to 300's) from Thursday evening until Sunday night. Then today, 3 LOWS (below 80) at school! (which means lots of time spent out of the classroom) AAARRRGGGHHH.
- Maddi was selected to help out with the special needs classroom at school! She will spend her study hall reading to the kids, helping out the Associates and providing companionship to the students.
- Ben just left tonight with Dad to attend his Junior FIRST LEGO League. He and 4 other boys will design and build solutions using LEGO elements. Math skills will be challenged and the program also teaches presentation skills. All under the guise of playing with LEGOs!!!!
- I won 40 boxes of Juicy Juice. Yep! Lora, over at 'my diabetic child', hosted a giveaway and my comment was randomly chosen. Juicy Juice is VERY important in our household. Those cute little boxes contain just the right amount of carbohydrates to lift up Ellie from a low. If she has a day like today, that's 3 boxes she sipped down. So, free JJ is super fantabulous!!!!
- The washing machine, the dishwasher and the shower are all going at the same time. I think my hopes of a nice hot soak in the tub tonight have swirled down the drain.
- To keep this post random, here is a photo that has absolutely nothing to do with anything:
I miss my little fat-cheeked baby boy!