I thought you all might need a little breather from the vacation photos, so today I will provide a pictureless post ::gasp:: and share a little bit about myself.
*I am only doing this because Lora did something similar and today I don't have too much time to blog because we are painting Ellie's room.
1. If you were stranded on a tropical island what 2 things would you want with you?
A community and food.
2. What is the first thing you notice about someone when you first meet?
How tall they are . . . . I am just shy of 5 feet and I notice these things!
3. If you where running for office what would your campaign slogan be?
Your Plan B!
4. What was your favorite book growing up?
I refuse to answer this with one title. I loved to read as a child and I love to read now. I do remember being really into the Boxcar Children and I adored Little Women.
5. What city in America should not be included on a map, why?
Huh? That is a very strange question. Oh wait! Nowhere, USA
6. What compliment do people give you the most?
"Wow! You can really ____________ "
7. What word would you add to the dictionary if you could, what would it mean?
awschum ~ so much better than awesome
8. What product would you refuse to promote?
anything that promotes laziness
9. What is your favorite pet’s name?
'Go' for a dog. "Gooooo, come here Go. Go........Stay! Sit, Go" Hahahahaha
10. Use one word to describe your computer ability?
11. If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?
David Copperfield . . . . . because he could make the place disappear!
12. Which of the presidents was your favorite?
the smart one ;)
13. How long of a consecutive time have you spent in a car?
maybe 9 hours? Does this include motohomes? How does this question tell you anything about me? Why am I asking you?
14. What is your favorite Halloween costume?
homemade and snarky
15. How can you tell if some one is a nerd?
they are rich
Feel like you know me better now? I thought this questionnaire was so-so. I only had a small amount of time to Google 'ice breaker questions' and this is what I went with. Next time I will find better questions and answer them more thoughtfully.
And, this is soooooooo hard to write a post without a photo or clip art or something other than words! A true challenge. Huh. I wonder what THAT says about me?
Happy 4th of July to all my U.S.A friends and family!!!!