Gratefulness is weighing heavy on my heart today, so I will lighten the load by sharing a few things I am most thankful for:
- The arrival of Spring; the colors, the smells, the sounds and the possibilities
- My children showing me the amazing ability to adapt to lifestyle changes
- My husband proving to me everything will be okay
- Kneading bread and knowing by feel when it is ready to go to rise
- My forever sisters
- The community I am a part of who believe in the importance of the best education for our children
- Advil, Paxil and good chocolate. For without these three, I am unable to be grateful for anything.