11/23/2010

what if

Since I rarely have a time where my brain is rooted in the moment, I thought I might share some of my "what if . . . . " thoughts.

And yes, I will try really hard to work on this that there problem.  Tomorrow


what if . . . .


. . . . . my babies never got bigger?  I would chomp on chubs ALL DAY LONG!


what if . . . . 


. . . . I was a 1950's housewife?  I would wear the heck out of those pumps while doing dishes.


what if . . . .


. . . . I won the lottery?  I would donate $1,460,000 to support Life for a Child for one year (4,000 children in 26 countries. $1 a day per child provides the medical needs for diabetic care) 


what if . . . .


. . . . this were my laundry room?  I know I would find excuses to wash clothes.


what if . . . .



. . . . there weren't people who wrote and directed and made this scene?  I wouldn't appreciate all the beauty in the world.


what if . . . .



. . . . Ellie's pancreas wouldn't have pooped out?  I would never have had the chance to play one. 

As in "I am not a real pancreas.  I just act like one so my daughter doesn't have to"  ;)

6 comments:

Lora said...

I would DANG SURE get some laundry done in that LRoom...

Great post Amy!

Tiggeriffic said...

What if's...that is a good question. Loved your blog..Can't imagine doing dishes in those heels,, Loved the video...music was so wonderful..
What if there was no sugar in anything we ate or carbs... oh my goodness that would be a great thing.
Thanks for the what if's..great time to reflect on one's life.
ta ta for now from Iowa..annieptigger@aol.com

Heidi / D-Tales said...

Well, sure, because how could you resist those chubs?! So delicious!

Fun post!

Pattie said...

Funny, I didn't see any of my recommendations!!

Unknown said...

What if we didn't have diabetes?

I'd never have these awesome jammies I'm wearing right now...and my path wouldn't have ever crossed yours.

And if my laundry room looked like that...I'm pretty sure I'd move the computer in there when I blog!

Unknown said...

What if we didn't have diabetes?

I'd never have these awesome jammies I'm wearing right now...and my path wouldn't have ever crossed yours.

And if my laundry room looked like that...I'm pretty sure I'd move the computer in there when I blog!