2,754 points go to the winner of the correct answer.
Now, on to the award!
1. Thank the person who gave me this award
2. Share 7 things about myself
- I have chin hair. Yep. Hair on my chinny-chin-chin. No worries, I just pluck 'em out when they stick out far enough to notice. Some are black and some are white but every single one of them is wiry. Why is that? I used to be embarrassed about it but life is too short to worry about chin hair, don't you think?
- When I was young I was once laid down in the driveway and pretended to be hurt or dead just to see if someone would stop their car and ask if I was okay. No one did.
- I am 4'11-and-3/4". Yes, that 3/4 matters!!!!!!! I love being short, though. Except when I am in a crowd. Then I get scared and claustrophobic because I can't see my way out.
- My majors in college: pre-med, physical therapy, exercise science and geology. Degrees = 0. School of life = more than I can count.
- I like smart people. I should be intimidated by them, but I am not. I love to listen to geniuses work through a theory or question. Their body language and facial expressions and vocal inflections are all fascinating to me. They seem to go to another place, unreachable to me, and I am honored to be witness something beyond my understanding.
- I used to think if I could have anything, I would want solitude. Now I crave community, even if it drives me nuts sometimes. Being alone and in your own thoughts for too long is the definition of crazy.
- I always knew Ellie, my 8yo daughter who has T1 diabetes, was going to be a challenge. I just figured it would manifest in the form of a policemen at the door with Ellie standing sheepishly behind him. Now I am relieved it is just diabetes and I don't have to worry about teenage angst. Right? Right.
3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
I think Reyna is the only one who hasn't done this yet ;)
Hahahahahahaha . . . Okay. If you haven't done one yet, considered yourself nominated!!!!!