7/26/2011

who won?



C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S

To cjb = Carolyn!!!!!!

Carolyn discovered my blog through facebook, and found me on facebook  through our high school 20th reunion page.  Carolyn's niece has type 1 diabetes and she plans to give the hoot d-supply bag to her so she can be super stylish when returning to school.

Thank you all for participating!!!! 

(Carolyn . . . send me a message through facebook with your address so I can pass it along to Rickina from Stick Me Designs, who will mail out your package)

4 comments:

cjb said...

OMG I won?!! I won! Thanks Amy!!! And thank you Ellie-the look on your face is priceless :) I can't wait to give it to my sweet niece-she has been through soooo many bags in the 5 years she's had T1D. You guys are so generous...I can only hope to be as kind & caring as your family is!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Congrats to Carolyn!

Denise aka Mom of Bean said...

How cool for her to win this for her niece! What an awesome aunt!!!

Lora said...

YAY!! Gongrats Carolyn :)