10/27/2009

blue squirrel, blue squirrel ....... what do you see?






What .......... don't you see?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



I see a blue lawsuit staring at me!



True Story: A family walks into an I-Hop and while enjoying some yummy pancakes, a balloon 'artist' saddles up to the table.

Balloon 'artist': "What will it be young man?"

Boy says: "I would like a blue squirrel, please."

::several huffs and puffs, twist and turns later:: TaDa!

Younger brother snickers and says (with a lisp) "Mom ...... that thquirel has a penith." HeHe


This story was graciously donated by a good friend. Such a good friend that she brought over the blue squirrel so I could photograph it, knowing I would want to write about it. Hm ...... methinks she knows me TOO well. HeHe

1 comment:

Kara said...

I bet Mr. Baloon man is on the sex offender registry.