6/21/2009

happy father's day



I'm not quite certain how I came up with this idea, but it popped into my head and I just had to see if it would work. It is an 8x10 photo print and will be framed for Dave to hang in his office. Here are the details of what I did: Told the kids to go and pick out a blank T-shirt. First glitch in my plan was no one had plain T-shirts, so I told them all to put a printed shirt on backwards. Ha! Then I took a photo of each of them alone because I have learned my lesson with trying to catch a perfect photo with three subjects. Double Ha! With the kids done with their part, I doctored up the photos in editing software, adding the fake designs on each child's shirt. This was too easy. Triple Ha! The last step was uploading the photos to Walgreen's. (so I could get the print on Saturday ...... cutting the project to the last minute, you know) I am so elated the project turned out like it appeared in my head! I will save my last laugh for when I go pick up the 8x10 and actually SEE and FEEL for myself how the project turned out. Wish me luck!

Postscript: It turned out! And, Dave loved it. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Happy Father's Day to Dave, and to all out there who deserve a restful day with their kiddos.

No comments: