7/29/2009

night with my men

Yes, you read that right. Men. As in M-E-N. Plural. Cause I roll like that.

I am missing my girlies but am thoroughly enjoying the testosterone tipped scale in my house. I feel like a voyeur handed the opportunity to witness the male species do what they do best.


Build Fire


Perform Rain Dance Around Fire


Hold Pow-Wow about Star Wars Action Figures



Go Fishing for Food


I hope the men return home soon. The youngest needs a bath, some snuggle time and maybe a pedicure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy....

I have to say I love spending time alone with just my boys. Taking Chloe out of the equation is kinda nice once and a while.
What I mean is the house energy is completely different. But different good~! The boys love to spend that one on one time with Daddy.... & i get to sit back & enjoy seeing how they are all connecting~!
Then my girl comes home!!! Happy to see her & i'm back in the groove again!