10/22/2009

two posts in one day

Only something miraculous could cause such an event. One has:

Megan Elliot arrived this afternoon by emergency C-section. My newest niece is a tiny 4 lbs 4 oz and 6 weeks early, but is healthy and strong. My super-powered-strong sister is recovering and celebrating her release from bedrest. I will have to get the final day count from her, but I think is was around 80 days, with about 3/4 of those days spent in the hospital. I cannot express how proud I am of my sister for doing everything possible to make certain Megan spent as much time in the womb as she could. I have always referred to my sis as a Rock Star, but today she earned the title.

I will be meeting the little pumpkin tomorrow, and will have photos to share soon.

Welcome to the world and happy birthday Megan!!!!!!

No comments: