6/19/2010

close to home

This week's farmer's market trip was spent close to home.  Since I visited 2 other local markets during the week, I thought I should save on gas and stay local.



Veggies:  green onions, garlic braid and kohlrabi

Herbs:  cilantro

Fruits:  tomatoes

Meats:  fryer chicken

Treats:  honey glazed snack mix & honey candy (3 Bee Farms)

Handmade Goods: 2 crochet top kitchen towels


I also purchased some jewelry, but I will save photos and description of those pieces until another day.  For now, I am going to go outside and enjoy this rare rain free day!!!!

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

My Mom is bringing me fresh kohlrabi from their garden on Monday!! I can't believe my good fortune!

Can't wait to see your new jewelry! That is what I am hoping to find on the islands - something unique!